- Are you an FMCG Brand Manager looking for an amazing new role to move to in early 2018?
- Are you crying out for the opportunity to fully own a brand, without having multiple levels of sign off before anything gets done?
- Are you looking to work in a new, rapidly growing UK food category and with an exciting NPD pipeline?
- Are you looking to work closely with a bunch of experts in their field, but who don’t take themselves too seriously?
- Are you amazed that a role like this exists and want to know more? We hope so…..
This is a full mix brand marketing role in every sense with full exposure to, brand management, PR & comms, social media, digital, artwork, product launches, agency management, EPD, NPD and requires someone who is ready to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
You will be part of a close knit team and have plenty of exposure to your colleagues around the business including NPD, Business Managers, Research & Development, Innovation, Finance, Logistics & Operations.
We are looking for an FMCG brand marketing professional who above all has a real passion for consumers, food and who will really buy into what our client stands for. Can you challenge the norm and really tap into the consumer through creative engagement and great communication? Are you a whizz with social and digital? Are you a strong project manager? If it’s a yes to all of the above, please get in touch!